Nubia Project and the Sudanese Marginalized Forum
In their demonstration to commemorate the 6th anniversary of the martyrs of Kajbar (Kidintakkar) who were shot down by the Sudanese security forces on June 13, 2007 during a peaceful demonstration against damming Nubia.
Join us to:
- Denounce damming Nubia and destroying its antiquities.
- Stop arson of date palms in Nubia
- Stop selling the Sudanese lands to foreign investors.
- Express our respect and homage to our martyrs in the Nuba Mountains, Blue Nile, Darfur, Port Sudan, Emry and Kajbar and call to free all prisoners of conscience
- Stop the genocidal wars in Nuba Mountains, Blue Nile, Darfur and Kurdufan.
- Call to change the fanatic Islamist regime and restore democracy and peace in Sudan.
Where: In front of the Sudanese Embassy at 2210 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC
When: Friday, June 14, 201 from 2:00PM – 5:00PM
Please come with your family members, drums, banners and songs of freedom.
Contact: Nuraddin Mannan Tel. (202)718-6687