Herd Of 90 Flatulent Cows Causes Barn To Explode After Gas Build-Up
Belches and flatulence from the windy herd caused high levels of methane to build up in a cow's barn, in one central German town. A static electric charge then caused the pungent gas to explode in a flash of flames, according to a police spokesman. One unfortunate cow was treated for burns, although the rest of the herd was unharmed. A static electric charge then caused the pungent gas to explode in a flash of flames. The shed did not fare so well, suffering a damaged roof. Although cow-related explosions aren't exactly common, the unlucky creatures often get bad press for causing pollution. Each cow produces hundreds of lires of methane, which is 23 percent more potent
than carbon dioxide as a contributor to global warming, on a daily basis. In total, agriculture generates around 14 percent of overall greenhouse gases from cows.
Haven't had your Annual Fire Certification done through us? Call 850.484.8882 to schedule it, and we'll give you 10% off the price you paid last year plus an additional $50 off! Need monitoring as well? We'll give you 15% off if you sign the contract the day of the inspection! Just let us know you received this email.
Thank you to our business owners that have already entrusted AVS with security systems for your stores, offices, and shops!
Give us a call at 850.484.8882 so we can find out what you need to keep your home secure as well!