- We need your help to save Nubia from destruction…
- We need your help to stop damming Nubia…
- You can help us stop Arabizing Nubia…
- You can urge your Congress representative to petition to stop damming Nubia, destroying its monuments and Arabizing Nubians…
- You can encourage media representatives to visit Nubia and expose the realities to the world..
- You can help a Nubian delegation to come to US Congress to expose the annihilation of Nubia…
The destruction of Nubia started In 1505 AD when the Arabs overran the last Nubian Christian Kingdom of Alwa (Aludia) seated at Soba, south of Khartoum and converted Nubians to Islam and ever since Nubia became subject to systematic destruction and Arabization.
The British colonialism played the major role in dismantling Nubia by allowing a part of Nubia to be annexed by Egypt and the other part to be annexed to Sudan.
In 1962, another massive destruction of Nubia took place by building the High Dam of Egypt which submerged the total Egyptian Nubian territory and a great part of Sudanese Nubian territory. The High Dam of Egypt separated the Nubians of Egypt geographically from the Sudanese Nubians.
Sudanese Nubia (the remaining Nubian land) was isolated from Sudan and Egypt, intentionally marginalized and impoverished to force Nubians to leave their ancestral land gradually to create a "No man's land" prior to resettlement of millions of Arabs in the Nubian land. Millions of Nubians were forced to migrate to other cities of Sudan and to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries.
Egypt and Sudan signed the Four Freedoms Agreement in April 2004 to relocate millions of Egyptians in the Nubian Triangle Basin to change the demographic structure of Nubia.
The Sudanese government with the technical help of China and Arab financiers started a plan to build series of dams in Merowe (completed), Dal, Kajbar and El-Sheraik underway. All these dams will submerge the remaining Nubian land with all its antiquities and unexcavated archaeological sites which will be lost forever. The humanity will loose the richest archaeological site in the world as stated by the British historian Bazil Davidson.
Nubia Project is a small nonprofit organization registered in Washington, DC (EIN#90-0426812) since August 2008 to advocate for an end to the ongoing destruction of Nubia in Sudan by dams, displacement, demographic change, cultural cleansing and Arabization, as a part of a grand strategy for the International Muslim Brotherhood Movement and the radical Arabs to establish the Nile Valley Islamic Arab state and their dream of an African Andalusia from Alexandria to the Great Lakes.
With your generous tax-deductible donations, Nubia Project will be able to expedite its campaigns against damming Nubia before it is too late by:
1. Bringing a Nubian delegation to US to rally the support of the American and urge US Congress to help stop damming Nubia and destroying its monuments and archaeological assets.
2. Organizing an emergency tour to the same delegation to visit UNESCO to urge them launch an urgent second international campaign to salvage Nubian historical sites in continuation to the first international campaign launched by UNESCO in 1964.
3. Inviting Congressional delegations and staffers, US and international media to urgently visit Nubia and break the hidden isolation of Nubia and expose the realties to the world. Sudan government is imposing a hidden iron curtain on Nubia. Itdoesn't allow foreign media to visit Nubia and it has deported a TV team from BBC and Ms. Hiba Ali, the correspondant of the Christian Science Monitor and Ms. Sima Samar, the UN Human Rights representative from visiting Nubia and the Kajbar Dam massacre sight in Nubia in 2007.
4. Helping a Nubian language class, the first of its kind in North America to start in Washington, DC area for the expanding Nubian community and the interested American students. The Nubian language, the oldest written African language is not among African languages taught in many American universities, such as Amharic, Kiswahili, Hausa, Yoruba, and Afrikaans etc.
Supporters like you can make a difference and help preserving this international heritage from being destroyed under your watch at a time when rare species of animals, birds and plants, threatened by extintion enjoy protection and attention from the civilized world. You can join our campaign and influence the Obama administration, the US Congress, the Congressional Black Caucus and US media and the international community to expose what is going on in Nubia now to the world.
Nubia, which is considered as one of the most peaceful and safest societies of the world according to UNESCO records and the academicians who visited the area, and where the first queens (Kandakas) of the Nile Valley ruled and led armies are now flogged and lashed in public by fanatic Islamists and radical Arabs. We are writing to you because we know you share the Nubian belief that an oasis of peace and democracy like Nubia in a troubled area cannot stay safe without help from the free world and from supporters like you.
We ask you to make a tax-deductible donation or send a check payable to:
151 Danbury Street, SW Washington, DC 20032
or donate by Visa, Mastercard/Paypal to Nubia Project account at: